Monday, November 24, 2008
1. Merry Christmas, Darling - The Carpenters
2. I'll be home for Christmas - Frank Sinatra
3. Have yourself a merry little Christmas - Judy Garland
4. O Holy Night - Josh Groban
5. Happy Christmas - John Lennon
6. Where are you Christmas - Faith Hill...well actually I like Cindy Loo Who's version better
7. I want a hippopotamus for Christmas - Gayla Peevey
8. All I want for Christmas - Mariah Carey
9. Do you hear what I hear - any version will do
10. Believe - Josh Groban
1. Polar Express
2. The Santa Clause - all 3 of them
3. National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
4. How the Grinch stole Christmas - Jim Carrey version
5. Mickey's Christmas Carol
6. Scrooged - Bill Murray
7. Just friends - ryan reynolds & amy smart....super funny!
8. Home Alone
9. The Family Man
10. Frosty the snowman and rudolph share this spot since neither one are full length movies...but i can't get
through the season without seeing them!
Now, get on over to http://delightful-designs.blogspot.com and order your holiday cards!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
first born with daddy, before i had even held her yet.
1 day old
the 'new' family pic. i can't believe i am posting because i look horrible!
her first christmas
6 months old, starting to crawl
this was her birthday last year, turning 1!
valentine's day last year, i used this photo for our valentine's cards
this was at the zoo in april
sarah and isaac a couple months ago at the farmers market
and the most recent, i took this 2 days ago. she looks so big and grown up here!
thanks for looking!
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
and when we came to the end of it, isaac got off and sarah thought that meant it was her turn to get on. so i tell her no she can't get on it. so she steps down, then does this fake fall thing and lays down on the ground in the middle of all the dirt and dead pine needles. it was really wierd and funny and i coudn't resist getting a picture!
she was pretty proud of herself
Monday, August 11, 2008
One of the little 'shops' had farm animals, as pets, I think. This was Olivia the Goat, she was super cute and I took a ton of pics of her!
They also had some chickens and baby chics, the baby ones didn't turn out but I did get a good one of what I think was the momma?
My new fav of the kids!
And the chocolate, m&m, reeces pieces, covered pretzel....need I say more?
Someone got creative with an old sink and some flowers, I thought it was picture worthy.
My fav of the trip. Just some fruit but the pic turned out so good!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Thursday, July 3, 2008
apparently it is the thing to do, Daisy liked it too!
and here are my 2 cuties!
Monday, June 23, 2008
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Thursday, June 5, 2008
He finally gave me a smile, that wasn't followed by a silly face! This is my handsome boy, the one who jumps off the back of the couch, plays video games for hours on end, and steals cookies when I'm not looking. He is also the same boy who gets upset when his sister won't give him a hug or kiss, or when daddy leaves without saying good bye. He is growing up so fast but he is still my baby boy.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Sarah was pointing outside saying, "La-La", I thought, how cute she's singing. It turns out la-la is her word for water. She wanted to get in the little pool we have out in the back yard. So we eat breakfast and go outside, totally disregarding the "no swimming for 2 hours after you eat" rule. We hadn't been out in a few days and the kids had a ton of fun. It seems, though, all she wanted was to lay down in the water and relax. That's a girl for ya!